Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) 2005 B.A Economics DEVELOPMENT AND ISSUES IN INDIAN ECONOMY - Question Paper
Sunday, 10 February 2013 03:00Web
B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, DECEMBER 2005.
(Examination at the end of 2nd Year)
Part 11- Economics
Paper 11- DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS AND problems IN INDIAN ECONOMY
Time : 3 hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A - (2 x 20 = 40 marks)
ans any 2 of the subsequent ques..
1. India is a developing country. explain.
2. Examine the patterns in the sector wise contribution of national income in India since independence.
3. elaborate the causes of population explosion in India? Suggest measures to decrease population growth in India.
4. Critically examine the implementation of land reforms in India.
PART B - (3x15=45 marks)
5. What is economic development? Briefly discuss the factors determining economic development.
6. Evaluate the measures taken by the government to promote women education in India.
7. discuss the aims and objectives of India's 10th 5 Year Plan.
8. elaborate the issues of agricultural marketing in India? Suggest the measures to solve these issues.
9. Evaluate the New Indian Industrial Policy of 1991.
10. elaborate the issues of Small Scale Industries in India? Briefly discuss the measures taken by the government to solve these issues.
PART C - (3 x five = 15marks)
ans any 3 of the subsequent.
11. Physical quality of life index.
12. Import substitution.
13. Health insurance.
14. Relative poverty.
15. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan.
16. World Trade Organization.
|Earning: Approval pending.|