Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) 2007 B.Pharm pharmacology - Question Paper
Sunday, 10 February 2013 07:15Web
III/IV B.pharm. DEGREE EXAMINATION,
(Examination at the end of 3rd Year of
four Year Course)
PAPER VII- PHARMACOLOGY-I
TIME-3 HOURS MAXIMUM: 80 Marks
ans any 5 ques..
All ques. carry equal marks.
1. define the neurohumoral transmission in the autonomic nervous system.
Add a note on cholinergic receptors. ( 12 + four )
2. define the mechanism of action, pharmacological actions of opiod analgesics.
Add a note on opoid antagonists. ( 12 + four )
3. Classify sympatholytic drugs. Elobrate their pharmacological actions and
therapeutic uses. ( 16 )
4. explain in detail about the causes and treatement choices for peptic ulcer.
( 16 )
5. provide an account of the subsequent ( two * eight )
(a) structure activity relationship
(b) Loop diuretics
6. Write about : (2 * eight )
(a) Anti depressants
(b) Sedatives and hypnotics
7. Write about the adverse effects of : (4 * four )
8. Write short notes on : ( four * four )
(a) ED 50 and LD 50.
(d) Nitrous oxide.
|Earning: Approval pending.|