B.Ed-B.Ed 1st Year Content and Methodology of Teaching Mathematics – (Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamil Nadu-2011)
Friday, 14 September 2012 05:12Pramod Dabholkar
(Paper - VI)
1. What is micro cycle?
2. Mention the advantages of heuristic method.
3. Define blue print.
4. List the components of skill of introducing the lesson.
5. Mention the limitations of lecture method.
6. What do you mean by universal character in Mathematics?
7. Write the advantages of objective type test items.
8. What are the two types of laboratory method?
9. What is the need for preparing scoring key?
10. What is the need for a lesson plan?
11. What are the preparations to be made before drawing up a lesson plan?
12. What are the disciplinary values of teaching Mathematics?
13. Prepare five objective types questions in the topic ‘Arithmetic progression.’
14. How can the skill of stimulus variation be applied in a Mathematics class?
15. What is analytic method in teaching Mathematics? Illustrate.
16. Explain ‘prompting technique’ in using the skill of probing questioning.
17. What precautions do you follow in framing multiple choice questions?
18. Explain Bloom’s taxonomy of educational objectives.
19. (a) Define Mathematics. Explain the nature and characteristics of Mathematics, giving examples.
(b) Discuss the general instructional objectives in Mathematics and also, the specific learning outcomes by taking any unit in IX Standard Mathematics.
20. (a) Describe how you make use of project method in teaching Mathematics with an illustration.
(b) Explain how you teach a Mathematical rule using inductive and deductive methods. Give examples.
|Earning: ₹ 4.00/-|