Bangalore University 2006 B.A Journalism 1st Semester , - Question Paper
Thursday, 21 March 2013 04:00Web
I Semester B.A. Examination, December 2006
JOURNALISM – I
Introduction to Mass Communication
Time: three Hours Max. Marks: 90
Instructions: 1) ans all parts.
2) ans should be completely in English or Kannada.
PART – A
Write notes on any three: (5x3=15)
1. Intra-Personal communication.
4. F. M. Radio.
5. Vijay Times.
PART – B
ans the following: (10x3=30)
1. Examine the nature and scope of communication.
List out any 5 definitions of communication.
2. Differentiate interpersonal communication with mass communication.
discuss the following:
c) Group communication
e) Classified Advertisements
3. elaborate the functions of communication? discuss.
Write a note on the following:
e) Gate Keeper
PART – C
ans any 3 of the following: (15x3=45)
1. What is communication? discuss its process.
2. Trace the origin and development of Television in India.
3. discuss the importance of oral and traditional media.
4. discuss any 3 models of communication.
5. discuss the characteristics of print media.
|Earning: Approval pending.|