Bangalore University 2006 B.A Economics V Semester ./B.Sc , - exam paper
Thursday, 21 March 2013 12:35Web
V Semester B.A./B.Sc Examination, December 2006
Time: three Hours Max. Marks: 90
Instructions: a) ans should be written completely either in Kannada or in English.
b) Answers of Part A should be continuous.
ans any 10 of the subsequent in 5-6 phrases every. every ques. carries two marks: (2x10=20)
I. a) Mention any 2 characteristics of the Indian Economy.
b) What is meant by occupational distribution?
c) provide the meaning of Regional-Imbalance.
d) Mention 2 reasons for Urban and Rural migration.
e) What is Administered price?
f) What do you mean by liberalization?
g) State the 2 objectives of SIDBI.
h) elaborate (SEZ’s) Special Economic Zones?
i) What is dis-investment?
i) Mention 4 advantages of Universal Education.
k) State the 2 causes for high-unemployment ratio in India?
l) provide any 3 strategies of Child Health Programmes in India.
ans any 5 of the subsequent ques. in 15 to 20 phrases every. every ques. carries five marks. (5x5=25)
2. Enumerate the patterns in the growth of National Income in India.
3. State the features of Family Welfare Programmers.
discuss the functions of NABARD.
5. bring out the different sources of Institutional Finance of Agriculture in India.
6. define the different issues of public sector industries in India since 1991.
7. Write a note on “Energy Crisis”.
8. Bring out the role of government in promoting Primary and universal Education in India.
ans any 3 of the subsequent ques. not exceeding 4 pages every. every ques. carries 15 marks: (3x15=45)
9. What is meant by poverty line? discuss the different poverty alienation programmes in India.
10. What is population – explosion? explain the different measures to control over population in India.
11. discuss the measures taken by the Government to remove the defects in Agricultural Marketing in India.
12. explain the significance of Industrial Policy Resolutions of 1991 in India.
13. Write a note on ‘Energy Crisis’. explain the different measures taken by the government to solve it.
|Earning: Approval pending.|