B.Com-BCOM 2nd Year AUDIT(Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-2009)
Note : This paper is divided into two parts -A & B. answer all questions from Part -A and any three questions from part -B.
Part - 'A'
1. Comment on the below statement "accounting is necessity and auditing is luxury for busines".
2. Define Audit Working Papers?
3. What special points should be kept in mind while auditing an aided educational institution.
4. Differentiate between Internal Audit and Internal Check.
5. what are the objectives of Vouching.
6. In order to declare dividends what legal considerations are taken into account?
7. State the difference between Management Audit & Cost Audit.
8. What are the duties of an auditor regarding depreciation.
Part - 'B'
9. State the difference between valuation and verification of assets. How would you verify the various types of Stocks?
10. What are the rules regarding appointment and removal of an auditor under the companies Act 1956 and what are the rights of a company auditor?
11. Differentiate between clean and qualified report of an auditor. Draw a clean auditor's report.
12. What is internal check. Give the means and ways for an effective Internakl check.
13. State the various liabilites of a company Auditor.
|Earning: ₹ 4.00/-|