How To Exam?

a knowledge trading engine...

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How we are getting points for submitting articles?
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How we are getting points for submitting articles?
How we are getting points for submitting articles? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Dear Admin, I am getting confused while seeing my points. Please let me know how you are calculating the points based on the articles and question paper submission. Please include the column for this in the profile area. It will be good to understand the points calculation and we can improve our quality while posting here.
ms.yuvaa@gmail.com
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/08/01 23:27 By ms.yuvaa@gmail.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How we are getting points for submitting articles? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Hi yuvaa,

Relay appreciate your question, and yes i will add total points in profile soon.
Point distribution is simple.
Poor(1 Point), Regular(2 Point), Good(3 Point), Very Good(5 Point) and Excellent(10 Point).

Where can you see your Points?
Once after your article is approved(With in 48 hour after submission). You just go on bottom of that article and you will find Moderator's Comment, You can see your rating(poor,regular,good, very good, excellent).

How do i decide rating?
1. Usability: We decide if the content is useful for a big group of people or just for a niche(Big group is surly winner)
2. Uniqueness: Is this information easily available or its a rare to find information(rare to find is winner here)
3.Presentation: How it looks, are you using images to express yourself, If you are using same font all across the page or not, have braked article in paragraphs or not.
4.Skill: How good your writing skill is(You are champ in it.)
5. Copyright violation: We think what ever is available on internet is free to use, Its not true, You copy a content and you publish it by your name that means you are steeling, you can only copy the content if its not protected by copyright, or you have author's permission, even after this you must mention the source of content and you must give credit to author. If you like a Idea of some one else give you words to it at least.

I hope this what you have asked for, Please let me know if i have missed something.

Please remember this is your own website, Your ideas will decide how it will look like in future.

Appreciate your effort
Ashish27
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thanks & Regards,
Admin
www.howtoexam.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
You are here: Article Forum