CASE STUDY ANSWERS
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
09901366442 – 09902787224
- Define Advertising Copy? Please explain various ways of writing print advertising copy with examples?
- Design an AD campaign for a construction engineering company? (Manufacturers of construction product)?
- Write short notes on:
- Illustrate positioning statement for:
- Suggest strategies for sustenance and growth of the bank in view of the changing scenario of the Nagpur region
1: Characteristics of the ideal print advertisement 2: AIDA Model 3: Medial planning tools
4: ATL / BTL 5: Ad agency organization structure
1: Maruti 2: Nirma washing powde 3: BOSC 4: Harward business school 5: Apples
Q 1 ) Explain Civil Aviation in Aviation Management ?
Q 2 ) Describe Aviation Sector in India with example ?
Q 3) Explain with example Aircraft Regulation and guidance.?
Q 4 ) Explain Air traffic control and its importance ?
Q 5 ) Explain Air Safety Standards In Aviation Industry ?
Q 6 ) Explain Operational Management , Infrastructure Management , Regulatory Management & Security & Safety Management authorities of Aviation Management ?
Q 7) Write note on International Air Transport Association(IATA) ?
Q 8) Write notes on Aircraft Management Safety Standards Guidelines for Federal Flight Programmes.?
Q 9 ) Explain flow of a Fixed base operation (airport support area) to the scheduling of planes and pilots ?
Q 10 ) flow of a Fixed base operation (airport support area) to the scheduling of planes and pilots ?
Q 11 ) Explain the meaning of following :-
A ) Red channel
B ) Post Flight Check
C) Handling of Disable People
d) Excess Baggage
e ) Special Handling
f ) Aisle
g ) Excursion Fire
h ) Inland Air travel tax
Q 12 ) What are the step involved in pre-flight arrangement of an Aircraft ?
Q 13 ) Explain the Procedure of Baggage Handling for an International Flight ?
Q 14 ) What is a Seating Chart ? Describe the seating arrangements in an aircraft ?
Q 15 ) Explain the procedure of post-flight arrangement and differentiate post-flight arrangement from pre-flight arrangement ?
Q 16 ) Distinguish between trimming and loading . Write about the procedure of loading ?
- Analyze the case, using SWOT.
- Comment on the strategies used by the bank for penetrating the Nagpur market.
Answer Any six :
- Explain buyers credit and suppliers credit by giving examples of each type of credit. Also explain with a case study.
- What is correspondent banking? Explain briefly the services offered by correspondent banking? Explain briefly the services offered by correspondent banks to the banks having account relationship with them? Give some examples?
- Explain in brief, the role of Reserve bank of India in Indian Exchange control. Explain the role of EXIM bank in promotion exports, and describe briefly facilities given by EXIM bank? Give examples.
- The organizational career is a responsibility of the organization and the individual. Discuss.
- Explain the general architecture of an integrated banking system. How is it useful? Explain with examples.
- What do you understand by MICR? How does it help in clearing of instructions? Explain the field structure of MICR cheque.
- Explain how a digital signature is generated? Explain its use with examples.
- How can Indian banks use legal recognition of digital signature for development of business.
- What is market segmentation? Why is it important to advertisers? How is it useful for banking.
Solve any six questions :
- What is moral hazards and why is it important?
- What is emergent strategy?
- What are the objectives of a business, and which is the most important?
- How many steps are there in the decision making process and what are they?
- What CSR issues exist for NFPs?
- What measures of performance are typically used by these organization?
- How globalization effect CSR?
- Is globalization threat for CSR?
- Why is the measurement of performance important?
- What is ISO14000 and what factors does it cover?
- What are the responsibilities of business in their corporate decision?
- What is the relationship between CSR and corporate behavior?
- What are the 4 factors of sustainability?
- What are the factors of distributable sustainability?
- What justification does stakeholder Theory use for considering stakeholder?
- What are the step involved in the incorporation of environmental accounting into the risk evaluation system of an organization?
09901366442 – 09902787224