Recipe of Idli Upma
Cookin time: 15-20 minutes
1. Left over idlis- 8-10
2. Finely chopped onion- 1
3. Green chili- 1-2 (chopped)
4. Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
5. Hing- One pinch
6. Oil- 1 tbsp
7. Salt- To taste
For garnishing: Finely chopped coriander leaves.
For tempering :
1. Curry leaves- 6-7
2. Urad dal- One tsp
3. Mustard seeds- ½ tsp
1. Take 8-10 left over idlis and crumbled them neatly.
2. Now heat 1 tbsp oil in kadai on medium gas.
3. Once oil gets heated add ½ tsp mustard seeds in oil and allow them to splutter.
4. Now add pinch of hing, curry leaves, and turmeric powder in that. Also add urad dal and saute that till dal turns color.
5. After that add finely chopped onions and saute them in oil till they become golden brown in color.
6. Then add crumbled idlis and mix them well in kadai.
7. Add salt as per taste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Now put off the gas and garnish this idli upma with finely chopped coriander leaves.
Recipe of palak soup
1. Palak (Spinach) - Small bunch
2. Black pepper- To taste
3. Salt- To taste
1. Boil spinach leaves is 150 ml water.
2. Then add black pepper powder and salt as per taste.
3. After boiling blend this mixture of spinach leaves in blender.
4. Now add seasoning in palak soup and serve hot.
MAKING ROASTED CHICKEN WITHOUT GRILL OR OVEN
Often when we are in mood of eating roasted chicken we seek a restaurant or KFC. But have you ever thought of making roasted chicken at home well some of us who are just bachelors it is difficult to think of without an oven or grill. But here is recipe by which you can make your own roasted chicken without oven , grill,and much efforts.
INGREDIENTS (FOR FOUR PERSONS)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 onion chopped
- salt (depends on taste)
- Black pepper
- 2tbsp cheese grated(1/2 cube)
- 1/2 tsp oil
1. Beat egg. Mix in all ingredients, except oil.
2. on a pan spread the oil and heat it.
3. pour the egg on pan level it with fork.
4. Cook on both side untill you see gloden brown colour.
5. Now Eat with tomato ketchup. remember to use a plate for this.